360 Connections Group Ltd are strengthening their current workforce – as well as experiencing a phenomenal surge in growth we have had further capital investment, invested in a second office and established a Nursing & Healthcare division.
We are excited to have an opportunity for an experienced Driving Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
As a company we are striving to do things that little bit different to other agencies; for our workers – we pay our Industrial workers above minimum wage and our Drivers above the market rate, our clients – no nonsense approach, and our internal team – realistic targets and good rewards.
This has translated into a positive and reliable pool of temporary workers, increased client satisfaction and a motivated team which feel valued and well rewarded.
Driving Recruitment Consultant
A sales and servicing role where you will achieve agreed targets in relation to sales and recruitment activity.
The Successful Consultant (in brief):
· Well-developed inter-personal skills, be highly confident on the phone and in meetings
· Be organised and able to manage conflicting priorities as well as daily/weekly routines
· Target driven to achieve sales calls and meetings goals
· Good understanding of margins and temporary payroll
· Well versed in high volume recruitment within the Driving sector
Please note you will need a driving licence for this role.
You will be a seasoned recruiter with a good knowledge of relevant employment/recruitment laws/best practice and a have good insight of the local/surrounding industrial labour market.
A thorough understanding of recruitment sales processes both on the phone and face to face are a must.
Rewards & Benefits
We believe in looking after our team and rewarding them fairly, a good salary and benefits to match are on offer to ensure they feel valued and appreciated.
· £23-£25k Basic (Based on experience)
· Commission/Bonus scheme – OTE £26k to £32k
· On-call Allowance – (pro-rata)
· Company Car/Allowance – (qualifying criteria applies)
· Salary Review – good minimum in place for the first 3 years
· Free REC/IRP Membership & Training/Qualification where applicable
· 30 days Annual Leave pro-rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
· Pension after qualifying period
As well as a range of health and lifestyle benefits including; Healthcare Cash Back Plans, subsidised Gym Membership and Private Medical Plans (after qualifying period).
If you would like to join a rapidly growing Driving division with good regular contracts across a cross-section of clients ranging from small local companies to large multi-million pound organisations we want to hear from you.
We are also open to applications from experienced Industrial Consultants who are looking for a new opportunity
There is scope to open this role to a highly experienced consultant ready for a step up to Senior or a Senior Consultant looking for a new opportunity – Of course with an enhanced package to match.
If you have a good level of recent experience as an Driving Recruitment Consultant, please submit your c.v. via the apply tab.